The International Conference “Micro- and nanoelectronics – 2009” (ICMNE-2009) including extended Session “Quantum Informatics” (QI-2009) will be held in October 5-9, 2009 at the holiday hotel “Lipki”, Zvenigorod, Moscow region, Russia. It will continue the series of All-Russian Conferences “MNE-1999”, “MNE-2001”, “QI-2002”, and International Conferences “ICMNE-2003”, “QI-2004”, “ICMNE-2005”, “QI-2005”. “ICMNE-2007”, “QI-2007”.
Conference ICMNE is biannual event covering majority of area of micro- and nanoelectronic technologies, physics and devices. ICMNE-2009 is focused on recent progress in that area. The Conference will include the exhibition on equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics.
Micro-, nanoelectronic materials and films:
- SOI, strained Si, SiGe, GaAs, GaN
- Thin films, high-k dielectrics, low-k dielectrics
- Metal gates, systems for contacts and metallization in nanoscale devices
- Magnetic materials. Nanomagnetics
- Materials for optoelectronics and photovoltaic, metamaterials
Micro- and nanoelectronic technologies and equipment:
- Sub-100 nm lithographies: DUV, EUV, Electron and Ion lithography, Nanoimprint.
- Plasma processing for micro- and nanoelectronics.
- Beam line and Plasma immersion Ion Implantation
- CVD, MBE.
- Processes monitoring, end-point detection
- Metrology and characterization of micro- and nanostructures
Physics and technologies of micro- and nanodevices:
- Nanotransistors: MOSFET, SET. Quantum dot memory and logic circuits.
- Magnetic micro- and nanostructures
- Superconducting micro- and nanodevices and systems
- Molecular nanoelectronics
- Devices of optoelectronics, photonics
- Micro and nano-electromechanical systems (MEMS, NEMS).
Simulation and modeling:
- Simulation of technological processes
- Simulation and modeling of micro- and nanoelectronic devices
- IC’s modeling
- Quantum computer and complex quantum systems modeling (quantum computer problems, computer simulation of quantum systems, decoherence, entanglement)
- Quantum information processing (quantum information, applications of quantum methods)
- Quantum cryptography (quantum channels, nonlocality, security, error correction)
Organizers and Sponsors:
- Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS). Division of Nano- and Information Technologies
- Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Scientific Council “Fundamental Problems of the Device Development for Informational, Computational and Controlling Systems” (Russia)
- Scientific Council on Physical and Chemical Fundamental of Semiconductor Material Science (Russia)
- Institute of Physics & Technology of RAS (FTIAN), Moscow, Russia
- Educational-scientific centre “MSU-FTIAN”
- SPIE, Cooperating Organization
- Institute of Semiconductor Physics (ISP) of RAS, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Lomonosov’s Moscow State University (MSU), Russia
- Yaroslavl State University, Russia
- Moscow Institute of Electronic Engineering (TU) (MIEE), Zelenograd, Russia
- Micron Corp., Russia
- INTEL, Inc.
- Fraunhofer Institute of Integrated Systems and Device Technology (FhG IIS-B), Germany
- Carl Zeiss AG, Germany
- TechoInfo Ltd., UK
- NT-MDT Co., Russia
- NIX company, Russia
The official language is English
You can download a single page abstract template and requirements for full manuscript publication in the Downloads section of Conference website. Please, submit the files with Abstracts to ICMNE-2009 Local Organizing Committee by address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstracts submission is August 10, 2009
SPIE (http://www.spie.org) will publish the full text of papers in the separate volume of Proceedings of SPIE dedicated to ICMNE-2009 after Conference termination.
The authors should prepare full manuscripts of papers according the rules of SPIE Proceedings (see Download section) and submit it by service MySPIE (link http://myspie.org/submission/index.cfm?fuseaction=act_AbstractInit&EventId=898506).
Dear Authors: On the manuscript submission page, please ignore the text that reads, ‘SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT OVERVIEW.’ This is indeed the correct place to submit your full manuscript.
Text of full manuscripts should be sent to SPIE by November 9, 2009. Please post the attached manuscript specifications and SPIE transfer of copyright form to the ICMNE-2009 Local Committee.
Papers not presented at the ICMNE will not be published in the Proceedings.
Contributions on the topics of the Conference are welcome from the academic community, universities as well as from the industry. About 80 contributions will be selected as oral presentations; all of others will be presented in form of poster. Program Committee will give preference to the papers which are containing results of recent original works consistent with Conference scope. Abstracts and full manuscripts should be written in clear and concise English.
The Conference program will be comprised of invited and contributed papers. Contributed papers will be reviewed by the members of the Program Committee on the basis of submitted abstracts for their being in theme with the Conference, and for their scientific quality. The Program Committee will determine the session (oral or poster) on which the paper will be presented. Author’s preferences are taken into consideration.
Information for Speakers
The notebook with multimedia projectors and overhead apparatus will be available for oral presentation. The CDs or USB-flash memory for oral presentations are recommended as file carriers. Recommended formats of presentation are application of Microsoft Power Point (*.PPT) or Adobe Acrobat application (*.PDF).
Poster size should not exceed 120×120 cm.
Publishing of full text presentations
Selected papers presented and discussed at ICMNE-2007 can be issued in Proceedings of SPIE as article from 8 to 12 pages including figures. Manuscripts of papers should be forwarded to Org. Committee not later than 1 month after Conference. Manuscripts and Copyright Form are prepared according the template of SPIE pointed at the page “Downloads” at conference website. Manuscripts will be accepted as file PDF and not edited by Org. Committee. Copyright Form should be signed all of authors.