The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2018” (ICMNE-2018) including the extended Session “Quantum Informatics” (QI-2018) will be held on October 1-5, 2018 at the park-hotel “Ershovo”, Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia. It continues the series of the All-Russian Conferences “MNE-1999”, “MNE-2001”, “QI-2002” and the International Conferences “ICMNE-2003”, “QI-2004”, “ICMNE-2005”, “QI-2005”, “ICMNE-2007”, “QI-2007”, “ICMNE-2009”, “QI-2009”, “ICMNE-2012”, “QI-2012”, “ICMNE-2014”, “QI-2014”, “ICMNE-2016” and “QI-2016”.
ICMNE is a biannual event covering the main fields of micro- and nanoelectronic technologies and device physics. ICMNE-2018 will be focused on recent progress in that area. The Conference will include the exhibition of equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics.
In 2018, within the framework of the conference, a round table Russia-Japan will be held with the participation of leading scientists.
Physics of micro- and nanodevices:
- Scaling challenges and opportunities for nanodevices
- Nanoscale transistors: CMOS FET, TFET, SET, molecular transistors, molecular switches, etc.
- Integrated memory devices, DRAM, ReRAM, FeRAM
- Devices with 1D and 2D channels
- Carbon micro- and nanoelectronics
- Solid state devices for THz generation and detection
- Magnetic micro- and nanostructures, spintronic devices
- Superconducting micro- and nanodevices and structures
- Devices for optoelectronics, photonics
- Sensors, micro- and nanoelectromechanical systems (MEMS, NEMS, BioMEMS)
- Device simulation and modeling
Technology and characterization of materials for micro- and nanoelectronics:
- Si, SOI, SiGe, A3B5, A2B6
- High-k dielectrics, low-k dielectrics
- Metal films for device structures
- 1D and 2D materials
- Magnetic materials, nanomagnetics
- Materials for optoelectronics and photovoltaic, metamaterials
Technologies and advanced equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics:
- Lithography: immersion, EUV, electron and ion lithography, nanoimprint
- Front-end of line (FEOL) processes in ULSI’s technology
- Back-end of line (BEOL) processes in ULSI’s technology
- 3D integration technologies
- Technologies for 2D materials (graphene, MoS2, WS2, etc.)
- Technologies for 1D structures (nanowires, nanotubes)
- Technologies for MEMS and NEMS
- Technologies for superconducting devices
- In situ processes monitoring and control (end-point detection, process smart sensors)
- Inspections, metrology, and characterization of micro- and nanostructures
- Quantum computers: theory and experiments
- Quantum measurements
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum communications
Organizers and Sponsors:
- Institute of Physics and Technology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- NIIME, Moscow, Russia
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Moscow, Russia
- Russian Academy of Sciences, Division of Nano- and Information Technologies, Russia
- SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering
- Rzhanov Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (the Siberian Branch), Novosibirsk, Russia
- M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- P.G. Demidov Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia
- TechoInfo, Ltd., Wembley, UK
- NIX Company, Moscow, Russia
The working language of ICMNE-2018 is English.
You can download the single page abstract template in the Downloads section of the Conference website. Please, submit the files with abstracts to the ICMNE-2018 Local Organizing Committee at the address email@example.com.
Now you can download the Book of Abstracts.
The Proceedings of this conference are published in the SPIE Digital Library along with nearly 460,000 papers from other outstanding conferences, SPIE Journals and chapters from SPIE Press books.
SPIE will publish the full-text papers in a separate volume of the Proceedings of SPIE dedicated to ICMNE-2018 after the Conference termination. According the rules of SPIE the full-text papers can be published in the Conference proceedings only if the corresponding oral talks or posters were presented by the authors at the Conference.
The authors should prepare manuscripts of the full-text papers according to the rules of the SPIE Proceedings (see the Downloads section) and submit it by the Author Submission & Chair Review System service. The manuscripts should be written in clear and concise English. The paper length should be in the range of 6-12 pages.
The full-text manuscripts should be sent to SPIE by November 12, 2018. Authors should also transfer the electronic copy of manuscripts and the filled Copyrights Forms to the ICMNE-2018 Local Organizing Committee. Otherwise the manuscript will be rejected.
The papers not presented and discussed at ICMNE-2018 will not be published in the Proceedings.