The 14th International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2021” (ICMNE-2021) including the extended Session “Quantum Informatics” will be held on October 4-8, 2021 at the park-hotel “Ershovo”, Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia in a hybrid online/offline format. It continues the series of the All-Russian Conferences MNE-1999, MNE-2001, QI-2002 and the International Conferences ICMNE-2003, QI-2004, ICMNE-2005, QI-2005, ICMNE-2007, QI-2007, ICMNE-2009, QI-2009, ICMNE-2012, QI-2012, ICMNE-2014, QI-2014, ICMNE-2016, QI-2016, ICMNE-2018, and QI-2018.
ICMNE is a biannual event covering the main fields of micro- and nanoelectronic technologies and device physics. ICMNE-2021 will be focused on recent progress in that area. The round table “The origins and prospects of microelectronics in Russia: to the 90th anniversary of academician K.A. Valiev” will be held during the conference.
Physics of micro- and nanodevices:
- Scaling challenges and opportunities for nanodevices
- Nanoscale transistors: CMOS FET, TFET, SET, molecular transistors, molecular switches, etc.
- Integrated memory devices, DRAM, ReRAM, FeRAM
- Devices with 1D and 2D channels
- Carbon micro- and nanoelectronics
- Solid state devices for THz generation and detection
- Magnetic micro- and nanostructures, spintronic devices
- Superconducting micro- and nanodevices and structures
- Devices for optoelectronics, photonics
- Sensors, micro- and nanoelectromechanical systems (MEMS, NEMS, BioMEMS)
- Device simulation and modeling
Technology and characterization of materials for micro- and nanoelectronics:
- Si, SOI, SiGe, A3B5, A2B6
- High-k dielectrics, low-k dielectrics
- Metal films for device structures
- 1D and 2D materials
- Magnetic materials, nanomagnetics
- Materials for optoelectronics and photovoltaic, metamaterials
Technologies and advanced equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics:
- Lithography: immersion, EUV, electron and ion lithography, nanoimprint
- Front-end of line (FEOL) processes in ULSI’s technology
- Back-end of line (BEOL) processes in ULSI’s technology
- 3D integration technologies
- Technologies for 2D materials (graphene, MoS2, WS2, etc.)
- Technologies for 1D structures (nanowires, nanotubes)
- Technologies for MEMS and NEMS
- Technologies for superconducting devices
- In situ processes monitoring and control (end-point detection, process smart sensors)
- Inspections, metrology, and characterization of micro- and nanostructures
- Quantum computers: theory and experiments
- Quantum measurements
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum communications
- Quantum sensors
Organizers and Sponsors:
- Department of Nanotechnologies and Information Technologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Valiev Institute of Physics and Technology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- JSC Molecular Electronics Research Institute, Zelenograd, Russia
- TechoInfo, Ltd., Wembley, UK
- NIX Company, Moscow, Russia
- SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering
- Journal “Russian Microelectronics”, Moscow, Russia/Springer, Germany
The working language of ICMNE-2021 is English.
Contributions to the Conference topics are welcome from the academic community, universities, as well as from the R&D divisions of the industry. The Program Committee will give preference to the papers which contain the results of recent original works consistent with the Conference scope. The abstracts and full manuscripts shoul be written in clear and concise English.
The Conference program will be comprised of invited and contributed papers. The contributed papers will be reviewed by the members of the Program Committee on the basis of submitted abstracts for their being in theme with the Conference, and for their scientific quality. The Program Committee will determine the session (oral or poster) on which the corresponding paper will be presented. Author’s preferences will also be taken into consideration.
You can download the single page abstract template in the Downloads section of the Conference website. Please, submit the files with abstracts to the ICMNE-2021 Local Organizing Committee at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstracts submission is August 8, 2021.
Proceedings of the 14th International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2021” (ICMNE-2021) including the extended Session “Quantum Informatics” will be issued as:
1. A Book of Abstracts (indexed by the Russian Science Citation Index, e-library.ru). It will be available in print before the Conference. Besides an e-version will be available at the Conference site in the PDF format.
2. A separate volume of the Proceedings of SPIE (indexed by Web of Science, SCOPUS) dedicated to ICMNE-2021 will be available after the Conference termination. The full-text papers will be published at the request of the authors and only if the corresponding oral talks or posters were presented by the authors at the Conference.
The Proceedings of this conference will be published in the SPIE Digital Library along with over 500,000 papers from other outstanding conferences and SPIE Journals and books from SPIE Press.
The authors should prepare manuscripts of the full-text papers according to the SPIE Manuscript Specifications and submit it by the Author Submission & Chair Review System service. The manuscripts should be written in clear and concise English. The paper length should be in the range of 6-12 pages. The full-text manuscripts should be sent to SPIE by November 9, 2021.
Due to COVID restrictions, the deadline for article submission is extended until November 16, 2021.
A SPIE Transfer of Copyright form will need to be signed by at least one author of the manuscript and returned to SPIE. The completed form should be returned to SPIE by the contact-author uploading it into our system.
Authors should also transfer the electronic copy of manuscripts and the filled Copyrights Forms to the ICMNE-2021 Local Organizing Committee. Otherwise the manuscript will be rejected.
The papers not presented and discussed at ICMNE-2021 will not be published in the Proceedings.