The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2016” (ICMNE-2016) with the Extended Session "Quantum Informatics" (QI-2016) will be held at the "Ershovo" resort. The resort is located in the best of all the provinces of the Moscow Region. The participants will be accomodated in building No. 4.
The resort provides:
- comfortable rooms
- tasty food in the dining-room
- cosy restaurant, cafe, and bar
- Wi-Fi in the auditorium building and at the reception zone of the accomodation building
For your health:
- sports grounds
- tennis court
- swimming pools
- Finnish sauna and Russian bath
Available social events (extra payment):
- Russian billiard and American pool
- horse riding
- Conference dinner
- guided bus excursion to the old Russian monastery "New Jerusalem" (October 5, after lunch)
- guided bus tour to Moscow city historical places (October 7, after breakfast)
The check-out time: from 17.00 till 15.00 or from 12.00 till 10.00.
There is an ATM of the Russian bank "Vozrozhdenie" which takes plastics Visa and MasterCard.
How to reach:
By commuter train from the Belorusskyi rail station:
1) to the station "Zvenigorod", then by bus N 25 to the stop "Dom otdykha Ershovo";
2) to the station "Golitsino", then by minibus taxi N 22 to the stop "Dom otdykha Ershovo".
1) from the subway station "Strogino", bus N 881 to the station "Kvartal Mayakovskogo", then by buses NN 22 or 25;
2) from the subway station "Kuntsevskaya", bus N 452 to the station "Kvartal Mayakovskogo", then by buses NN 22 or 25.
by the Novorizhskoye drive up to A-107 drive, then turn to the Zvenigorod direction up to the right turn (at the second traffic light) to the Ershovo.
More detailed information (map, bus tables, railway tables) you can get at the "Ershovo" site.