The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2020” (ICMNE-2020) with the Extended Session "Quantum Informatics" (QI-2020) will be held during October 5-9, 2020 at the park-hotel “Ershovo” in Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia.
It continues the series of the International Conferences "ICMNE-2003", "QI-2004", "ICMNE-2005", "QI-2005", "ICMNE-2007", "QI-2007", "ICMNE-2009", "QI-2009", "ICMNE-2012", "QI-2012", "ICMNE-2014", "QI-2014", "ICMNE-2016", and "QI-2016", "ICMNE-2018", and "QI-2018".
ATTENTION! Due to the COVID-19 pandemia and the uncertainty of the current situation the Organizing Committee makes a decision to change the Conference date to 2021, October 4-8.
Stay safe, and we hope to see you at our Conference in 2021.
The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2020” (ICMNE-2020) including the extended Session “Quantum Informatics” (QI-2020) will be held on October 5-9, 2020 at the park-hotel “Ershovo”, Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia. It continues the series of the All-Russian Conferences "MNE-1999", "MNE-2001", "QI-2002" and the International Conferences "ICMNE-2003", "QI-2004", "ICMNE-2005", "QI-2005", "ICMNE-2007", "QI-2007", "ICMNE-2009", "QI-2009", "ICMNE-2012", "QI-2012", "ICMNE-2014", "QI-2014", "ICMNE-2016" and "QI-2016", "ICMNE-2018" and "QI-2018".
ICMNE is a biannual event covering the main fields of micro- and nanoelectronic technologies and device physics. ICMNE-2020 will be focused on recent progress in that area. The Conference will include the exhibition of equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics.
Physics of micro- and nanodevices:
- Scaling challenges and opportunities for nanodevices
- Nanoscale transistors: CMOS FET, TFET, SET, molecular transistors, molecular switches, etc.
- Integrated memory devices, DRAM, ReRAM, FeRAM
- Devices with 1D and 2D channels
- Carbon micro- and nanoelectronics
- Solid state devices for THz generation and detection
- Magnetic micro- and nanostructures, spintronic devices
- Superconducting micro- and nanodevices and structures
- Devices for optoelectronics, photonics
- Sensors, micro- and nanoelectromechanical systems (MEMS, NEMS, BioMEMS)
- Device simulation and modeling
Technology and characterization of materials for micro- and nanoelectronics:
- Si, SOI, SiGe, A3B5, A2B6
- High-k dielectrics, low-k dielectrics
- Metal films for device structures
- 1D and 2D materials
- Magnetic materials, nanomagnetics
- Materials for optoelectronics and photovoltaic, metamaterials
Technologies and advanced equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics:
- Lithography: immersion, EUV, electron and ion lithography, nanoimprint
- Front-end of line (FEOL) processes in ULSI's technology
- Back-end of line (BEOL) processes in ULSI's technology
- 3D integration technologies
- Technologies for 2D materials (graphene, MoS2, WS2, etc.)
- Technologies for 1D structures (nanowires, nanotubes)
- Technologies for MEMS and NEMS
- Technologies for superconducting devices
- In situ processes monitoring and control (end-point detection, process smart sensors)
- Inspections, metrology, and characterization of micro- and nanostructures
- Quantum computers: theory and experiments
- Quantum measurements
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum communications
Organizers and Sponsors:
- Valiev Institute of Physics and Technology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- NIIME, Moscow, Russia
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Moscow, Russia
- Russian Academy of Sciences, Division of Nano- and Information Technologies, Russia
- SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering
- Rzhanov Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (the Siberian Branch), Novosibirsk, Russia
- M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- P.G. Demidov Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia
- TechoInfo, Ltd., Wembley, UK
- NIX Company, Moscow, Russia
The working language of ICMNE-2020 is English.